Gesret method : asthma, observations
Which is the mechanism of cutaneous pathologies ?
They are only normal reactions of defense of the body in response to noxious endogenous information, projected wrongly on metameric territories.
Which is the mechanism of visceral pathologies ?
It is basically identical, but the projection of noxious information is done on the internal organ.
What is common between immunising pathologies ?
An attack of the first thoracic segment (fixing in inclination rotation, detectable by palpating the first coast, always painful on a side) with an effect on the stellar ganglion. This situation is present in all cases where the immune system is in question.
What is present in the forms of asthma ?
In addition to the first thoracic segment we find
- a chondro-costale subluxation of the second coast, in asthma to the effort...
- a chondro-costale subluxation of the third coast, in asthmatiforme bronchitis (this subluxation, non joint to an attack of the first thoracic segment, gives only one chronic bronchitis).
What is common to all forms of asthma ? (see photographs below)
- All asthmatics have a pelvis which is destabilised by a short leg (true or false).
- One of both hémithorax is in a position of fixed posterity, always on the side homolatéral of the short leg.
- This hémithorax presents a comparative deficit of amplitude compared to the other.
- They all present chondro-costales subluxations of coasts ribs, easily detectable at palpation.
If it is exerted persistently on that of the second or third rib, and by
forcing the subject with major inspirations: the attack of asthma will be
started in a few seconds.
These attacks of the first three thoracic segments explain the position of blocking "ahead" of the shoulders which the asthmatics take, as well as their unconscious or acquired "abdominal" breathing, which avoids them mobilising the higher ribs and consequently avoids starting the crisis.
Photos before and after treatment
In these two photographs, one sees perfectly the difference between the front thorax before and after reorganisation. All the layouts in full features correspond to verticality and with horizontality, the features in dotted lines are out of the standards. This is constant in over 90% of the cases.
The point to stop the attack of asthma
- is always located on the opposite side to the subluxations chondro-costales, between the ribs, on the side perforating branch of the intercostal nerve.
- It is in fact a small reflex lipodystrophy detectable by touch and painful to pressure;
- a slow massage of this point (painful) towards the intercostal, while breathing deeply,puts an end to the attack of asthma and its procession of symptoms in a few of seconds (everyone can check it).
- Even when the asthmatic is not in crisis, but experiences sents a slight respiratory embarrassment, massage of this point causes a strong inspiration and an increase in his/her vital capacity.